- Standard Check-In is after 3:00 pm. Check-Out is at 11:00 am. Early check-in is possible if cabin is ready.
- All Cabins are non-smoking. Fee for smoking in a cabin is $150.00.
- Pets are allowed in all cabins. Please bring something as a sofa cover to prevent pet hair build-up. Dogs must be leashed, cleaned up after, and crated when you are not present. Please don’t bring your pet if you’re not sure they will be well behaved and not destructive. We are dog friendly if your dog is friendly and quiet.
- Cancellation Policy: We are a small resort so cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 1 week. If you have reserved multiple cabins, we require 30 days notice prior to arrival. Cancellations made after that date will result in a charge of 100% of one night stay per cabin.
- Cleaning Fee: There is a $25 cleaning fee for each stay.
- Outdoor Disclaimer: These cabins are located near wooded areas which provide a beautiful backdrop for your getaway. We do our best to keep the indoors and immediate surroundings free from pests and nuisance. However, nature is mostly beyond our control. There might be poison ivy, ticks, bugs, bees and other woodsy things you find in the great outdoors. Red Arrow Cabins cannot be held liable for whims of Mother Nature.
Things to Bring
- A good book.
- Quad chairs for around the fire.
- A relaxed attitude.
- Food and drinks.
- House shoes are good to bring during cooler months as the floors can be chilly.
- Media device, unless you want to completely unplug! We do not provide TV’s, this is on purpose. Disconnect, relax and enjoy your loved ones. That’s what a trip to Harbor Country is all about.
- We fully inspect each cabin before and after each guest.
- If you notice that something is damaged upon arrival please inform us and you wont be charged.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages.