- Standard Check-In is after 3:00 pm. Check-Out is at 11:00 am. Early check-in is possible if cabin is ready.
- All Cabins are non-smoking. Fee for smoking in a cabin is 150.00.
- Pets are allowed in all cabins. Please bring something as a sofa cover to prevent pet hair build-up. Dogs must be leashed, cleaned up after, and crated when you are not present. Please don’t bring your pet if you’re not sure they will be well behaved and not destructive. We are dog friendly if your dog is friendly and quiet.
- Cancellation Policy: We are a small resort so cancellations effect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, we require a minimum of 1 week. If you have reserved multiple cabins, we require 30 days notice prior to arrival. Cancellations made after that date will result in a charge of 100% of one night stay per cabin.
- Cleaning Fee: To avoid paying the 150.00 cleaning fee please have the following things completed when you check out: Remove bedding from the beds that you used and place them with the used towels by the front door of your cabin; Place trash on the front porch for pick up; Turn off all interior and exterior lights; Clean all dishes and place them in the drying rack; Return all furniture to its original location; Close all windows and doors securely.
Things to Bring
- A good book.
- Quad chairs for around the fire.
- A relaxed attitude.
- Food and drinks.
- House shoes are good to bring during cooler months as the floors can be chilly.
- Media device, unless you want to completely unplug! We do not provide TV’s, this is on purpose. Disconnect, relax and enjoy your loved ones. That’s what a trip to Harbor Country is all about.
- We fully inspect each cabin before and after each guest.
- If you notice that something is damaged upon arrival please inform us and you wont be charged.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages.